Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Did we really???






Oh yes we did, no I didn't exactly channel Sloan Peterson for the 80s party, but when I found this leopard print jump suit in my aunt's closet which hadn't seen the light of day since 1984, I knew it had to be mine, and of course it needed a new shot at partying in 2009, wahooo....though it did take a little convincing to get me out of the house in it (I make very bold fashion choices in my bedroom), my roommates convinced me that it was no crazier than most of the other stuff I wear out, and I had to admit they were right, well mr. leopard jumpsuit (yes he's a mr.) had a great night, I have never gotten so many compliments on an outfit, I think paired with some 2009 updates (i.e. hair and make up that 1983 is calling to ask for back)...this outfit could totally make regular appearances....true life I still have Katie's crimper on my bedroom floor

No comments:

Post a Comment