Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Au Fond Du Lac

So my roommate Blair went home to New Orleans (or more specifically Lafayette, LA) which apparently is smack in the middle of Cajun country (which as New Yorker is news to me), and did your typical thanksgiving things that involved general family fun and skeet shooting (her sister did so while modeling her college graduation gown, and photographing the event for potential graduation announcements, very multi-tasking girl if you ask me, the skeet shooting pictures likely won’t make the cut but I really think they should hehe). Anyway,while there, Blair was able to pick up a CD for her cousins Chris and Michael's band, Feufollet, they are awesome, and I legit listened to this song below on repeat for the entire night, check em out.

Au Fond du Lac by Feufollet

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment